search us!

March 8, 2010

Sweet Tunes

Hey there lovely peeps,

Just popping in to let you know that I went on another vintage-hunt yesterday and managed to bag quite a few goodies. Just got to wait a couple of days until I can get one of my pretty friends to model them for you...

On a slightly related note, while I was in the car driving from place to place I was listening to fbi radio and heard this sweet song that I thought you might enjoy..



The song is "Girls FM" by Happy Birthday [one of those impossible-to-google bands]. I think this song perfectly mixes that cutesy indie-pop sound with something a bit more grungy that makes it a bit more interesting. Plus i've been loving the hell out of my classic 1990's indie-pop tunes [e.g. Tullycraft, Heavenly] so I thought this fits in quite nicely.

Anyway, that's all for the moment, stay tuned for some photos hopefully by next week!

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment