search us!

March 25, 2010

movies

I don't go to the movies very often, but whenever I do I really hate it when I get there a bit late and miss all the trailers! Trailers are awesome. If it's for a good movie then I sit there gasping and pointing and poking whoever is next to me, and if it is for some silly action movie I sit there laughing and counting how many explosions they can possibly fit into one trailer.

I should be doing something more useful (uni readings, sewing, looking for a job!) but I came across this hilarious video regarding movie trailers and thought I need to show this to every single person ever...



I feel like this is something I shouldn't find so funny, but pretty much every part is hilariously accurate (except it probably could have done without the bit in the middle about the latin teenager, avatar references etc..)

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment