search us!

March 5, 2010

hello there

Hello,

This is Elly and I am starting up a little business called MayMarket.
I am a student of Design in Visual Communications, which basically means that I get to sit around making pretty things all the time and pass it off as university work, and I am generally interested in craft, fashion, music, baking, and all kinds of design.

So what exactly is a MayMarket?

Throughout my teenage years I have become obsessed with vintage shopping, to the point where I have started buying far more things than I can conceivably keep in my wardrobe or house. I thought a good solution would be to earn a little bit of money by selling a couple of things that I have found on the lovely Etsy.

So I will be using this blog to keep you informed not only when new things go up for sale but also some of the things I have been making recently or just any things I come across that I think are pretty or interesting!

One day I will also be adding some of my design work to the shop, including stationery and accessories, but that will take a bit of time what with my uni work and everything.

Anyway, I hope that is enough info for you all and I hope you can find something you like around here somewhere

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment