search us!

March 23, 2010

animated

Ever since the beginning of high school where I was forced into makingspeeches to the class, I have had a love for powerpoint presentations. My favourite part about them was adding in a load of animated gifs to distract everyone from my lack of knowledge (very successful by the way).

I now keep a file on my computer chock full of every random animated gif I come across in case I ever need it for presentation embellishment again, and looking through it brings me hours of amusement.

Today I found a completely amazing site filed with fancy animations that are somewhat design-related (which bodes well for my presentation relevance!) with various stationery and technology objects in action, a pencil being snapped for example, all in lovely bright colours.


Despite this, my current fave is one of a boy getting punched in the face and bleeding paper blood. I can't get enough of things that use paper as other objects, definitely appeals to my rather large crafty side.



in addition, more amazingness in the form of a claymation video from the same site. I love the well-choreographed dance break in the middle.

Wooork from Elisava on Vimeo.


That is all the coolness I can handle for today folks

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment