search us!

March 22, 2010

baking

Gosh I have been so hot for the past few days. I really think that I should never have been born in this country as I really prefer cold weather to hot times a million billion. Plus, the weather keeps tricking me into thinking its getting colder but then it always goes back to baking me alive!

But that is not the point.

The point is actually just that  wanted to show off some of the sweet cupcakes I baked the other day.


They are supposed to be reindeer, in case like my father you thought they were "bug-men," whatever they might be.. but nothing will stop me from being proud of my cake decorating prowess!

In fact maybe i'll show you some previous attempts that are a bit more impressive so as not to seem so hopeless..

cupcake buns with brownie burgers! yummm...

special valentines biscuits for alice, my makeshift boyfriend/reciever of obsessive gifts..

Along with todays ironing and sewing efforts, I am beginning to believe that I am subconsciously training myself to be a 1950's housewife. Actually maybe it's not so subconcious. Now all I need is a dashingly debonair husband! (feel free to pass on any volunteers!)

Well there is one slight flaw in that theory, in that I am so lazy I have still not posted up the lovely clothings onto Etsy yet.. This will not do! Maybe I will offer a free cupcake to those who buy things, although you might have to live nearby because I don't think I can send them through the post..
 

xx Elly


P.S. I am meaning to sign up to this as soon as I figure out how to properly word my application (I tend to stress about these things!)

It's a lovely idea called the package project which aims to connect bloggers to other bloggers by having them send packages of crafty goodies to one another! I find things like this amazingly sweet and have always wanted to participate so I had better get over my anxieties quickly!

P.P.S. You might see the results of todays sewing endeavors up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment