search us!

June 3, 2010

lazyy.

Two days ago on Tuesday I finally handed in my last assignment for uni, magazine layouts and mockup (which turned out surprisingly well) thus ending my real work for this semester. Except now all I can do is think about how little I will actually have to do in the many many uni-less weeks that follow..!

I do have some ideas though.. mostly involving learning fancy new craft-like skills such as book binding and beading. I will of course also be baking, despite my ever-expanding waistline! Another exciting activity on the cards is also job-hunting, the ever-present and impossible task that haunts my life.

Which is an awful shame because I just happened upon these beautiful boots by Andrea & Joen..

And apparently they come in size 41 which might fit on my giant man-feet (being abnormally tall means I have giant feet to keep me balanced.. size 11 anyone?) Plus they are australian-made so no extortionate shipping rates!

Anyway, I haven't got a slick segue lined up for this song, I just heard it at uni today and remembered how catchy it is. Plus anything french gets an instant +10 cool points right?

It's "Ce Plane Pour Moi" by Plastic Bertrand..



Au Revoir!

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment