search us!

July 12, 2010

renewal

Woo! finally finished the new layout for the blog after starting yesterday afternoon !!

I have noticed for a veryyy long time (as in since I started the blog) that it has been embarrassingly ugly, especially for a student studying Design! But alas in my unlimited laziness it has taken me this long to get around to it. It took me far longer than I thought it would, but then again I am very out of practice when it comes to coding. I used to be a coding whiz back when I used to make my own geocities websites making pixel dolls (yes I really am that cool.)

No other news to report, Newcastle post still in the making...
Hope all of your eyes are a bit less sore now :)

xx Elly

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Cool layout, it looks fantastic and really interactive. Well done.

    I don't own the original of the MVB setlist, my friend does - she photocopied it for me. But I do have Macey Taylor's autograph ;) oh! and if you look on the back of the 'Outer South' album in the bottom left corner and there a bracelets with initials and 'MVB' on them - my friends and I gave them to the band!

    Tres exciting.

    Love your blog, following!
    x Vanessa

    ReplyDelete