search us!

April 7, 2010

type

Today is the type of day that I haven't had in ages.
I got up, didn't get dressed until midday, sat on the sofa under a blanket and got some of my silly uni work done. It was so nice when I woke up, the kind of cold and rainy day where it is so nice to just sit inside.

I've really been loving the cold weather despite being sickly because I am a half-english, cold-loving kind of girl. My plans for the future are to move to Melbourne where they have proper winters, and then in the more distant future to move to Sweden where they have really proper winters. The type of winters where you can legitimately wear coats and smoke cigarettes in a sophisticated-european-black-and-white-film kind of way. This is what I am envisioning for my life. I just have to train my lungs to not die the day after I decide to smoke a single cigarette..

In other news, while procrastinating from my work AGAIN (this is a very common theme in my life) I found the most gorgeous little blog called we make words and am now absolutely obsessed.



Being the design-student typography-obsessive girl that I am, this is my idea of heaven, especially as cutesy real-life type is actually my favourite thing ever. Well one of them at least! And I love that the materials are unrelated to the words that are written.

Beautiful work girls I am totally jealous inspired!


xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment