search us!

April 15, 2010

insecurities

Hey there lovelies,

Now I am not normally the sort of person who really gets into the whole "motivational" thing, I tend to zone out and just think about how unlikely it is that I am actually going to "take time out to de-stress" or "repeat my positive mantra five times a day" etc etc.. But when I came across this article today called insecurity doesn't pay the bills, and as a completely over-analytic anxiety wreck (i'll wager that I could beat most of you in a crazy-off) who aspires to be a "proper designer" one day this completely spoke to me.

So I suppose I have to be a better person now and blog more regularly!

Hope you're feeling just a little bit inspired :)

xx Elly

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and omgoodness, you are quite the baker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks a lot tinypaperheart, I do try!

    ReplyDelete