search us!

August 31, 2010

ttyl.

Okay, okay, so i've become the worst blogger in history, I know..

So I am going on a break for a while to  focus on other things but one day I will be back, I have plans for a proper physical market stall one day so I will keep you posted.

I did have to make the effort just to post up this one very special link to the Arcade Fire's new interactive music video for "the Wilderness Downtown."

If you don't already have google Chrome, you will have to download it, but I think waiting a few minutes is definitely worth it. Plus you will have a fancy new web browser? I would actually love to make the change but I can't figure out how you use delicious on it.. oh well firefox stays I suppose.

Anyway, the magic that is this video is sure to amaze the pants off you so stop reading this rubbish and watch it already.

See you in the future!

xx Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment